At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
Location: Farnborough (4 days a week in office)
Join Vodafone Secure Sector for Vodafone UK and be heavily embedded in providing world-class Secure Solutions for our Enterprise clients. As we strive to keep ourselves ahead of the game and the threats, you will lead the way in Telecommunications and work with the latest technologies.
What will you be doing?
We have an exciting position for a Cryto Custodin to support, develop and maintain all documentation within VBSE and our customer's Cryto Requirements.
- Support the customer and VBSE security relationship as required within the Programme.
- Delivery of Contractual security requirements for the Crypto elements of the Programme Security Management Plan (SMP) in line with the Security Aspects Letters (SAL).
- Implementation and adherence to JSP 490 / JSP 491 and JSP 440 for all Crypto Assets.
- To complete security audits in line with SMP, RMADS and JSP440, JSP490, JSP 491, ISO27001 and Programme ISMS.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience in Crypto account management.
- HMG SPF & MoD publication knowledge and implementation experience.
- ISO27001/ISO27002 awareness.
- ICT knowledge including database and applications.
- Ability to hold Developed Vetting (DV) security clearance*
* DV clearance, formally known as Developed Vetting, is the highest classification of security clearance that you can gain in the UK. Please note you must be eligible or already obtain DV clearance in order to proceed to interview*
Apply here: https://opportunities.vodafone.com/job-invite/180385/