Automation Test Analyst
We are a delivery consortium comprising Atos, Mercator, Opencast, and EY, with Atos as prime, and we are jointly committed to working in an inclusive and collaborative way to ensure the delivery of outcomes for our customer HMRC. Our joint purpose is to provide HMRC with Agile Software Development and Delivery Teams that will extend and enhance HMRC’s technical capability and capacity to respond to increasing demands across the department, delivering transformation of their existing services and making them more accessible and intuitive for citizens.
The Test Lead is a professional specialized in functional and non-functional software testing, being responsible for the design of test cases, development and execution of test scenarios and reporting of defects, is able to handle small modules and help in overall project completion.
The Test Lead is responsible for, Test Strategy, Test Planning, estimation, risk management, defect monitoring and tracking, planning and resource allocation within his/her scope of responsibility.
Essential Duties & Responsiblites:
- Create and execute complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
Document test results compare to pre-defined criteria.
Use normal operating facilities, diagnostic tools, technical manuals, test scripts and systems documentation to identify, diagnose and report on system errors.
Review test results and to modify tests if necessary.
Produce re-usable test scripts and procedures to test new and amended software to be executed by self and other staff.
Support the development of the Test Automation test capability
Managing a team of Testers across multiple Agile teams
Automating the design of a framework and implementing it using agreed methods and standards.
- Running and analysing performance and security testing using the tools like Gatling and OWASP
- At least 4 years’ experience of working in an Agile environment
- Minimum of 7 years testing experience with 3 years automation experience
- Strong experience in leading a DevOps/Agile function
- Experience of web service/API testing, using SoapUI
- Experience in Java, Selenium Web Driver, Cucumber, Jbehave, using a CI tool like Jenkins to trigger execution of test scripts
- In depth knowledge of coding test automation scripts using Java. (Scala desirable)
- Strong experience of interpreting testing requirements using a variety of artefacts, including stories and wireframes
- Experience of working to Government Digital Service (GDS) standards
- Experience of accessibility testing (Axe, Wave, NVDA, Zoomtext, Voiceover)
- Experience working for public sector clients such as DWP, HMCTS and Home Office
- Experience of working within the government environment and deep knowledge of Government Digital Service (GDS) standards and guidelines
To apply: https://atos.net/psd-uk-job-opportunities