Azure Senior Developer
The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers’ demand. Atos’s clients are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us
As an Azure developer you will directly engage with the customer including:
- Discovery and design, taking the requirements and designing an Azure based system to satisfy the user needs.
- Functional Specification/Technical Specification/Design Document writing/review as appropriate, agreement and sign-off for scope and change purposes.
- Estimating/Planning support - It is the responsibility of the developer to ensure that estimates of technical work packages are accurate, including estimation of technical lead time requirements.
- Technical Responsibility. Depending upon the size of the project, the role may be responsible for all technical aspects of a project, from inception to delivery.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Successfully defining and delivering Azure-based solutions
- In depth knowledge of the .net framework and C# programming language
- Web Technologies HTML, ASP.net Web forms, MVC, Web API
- Experience crafting development documentation and user guides
- Experience delivering projects using AGILE methodologies
- Building solutions using OOD and design patterns for enterprise
- Interpersonal skills enabling to articulate complex concepts to colleagues and clients.
- Consistent record of defining and articulating solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform using the cloud, hybrid solutions with ‘on-premise’ aspects.
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
- Experience of Azure DevOps for development and CI/CD pipelines
Skills we’d like:
- MSSQL server, reporting services and integration services.
- Cognitive services
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Microsoft Certified
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Our UK&I ambition is to be an inclusive, diverse and ethical employer of choice and for our employee experience to be truly best in class. We strive to create an environment in which difference and individuality is valued and celebrated in order to realise our employees’ full potential. How we support every individual at Atos – in the spirit of togetherness – is what truly makes Atos a great and exciting place to work.
We are hugely proud of the work undertaken throughout our organisation that has led us to be recognised in several high-profile awards including;
- Disability Confident Leader
- Company of the Year – TechWomen100 awards 2020
- Gold accredited for Armed Forces Covenant.
- Times Top 50 Employer for Women 2019 & 2020.
- Ranked #40 in the Stonewall UK Top 100 Employers list for 2020.
To apply: https://atos.net/psd-uk-job-opportunities