C4I Campaign Director
Campaign Director – C4i Business Unit
Based – Bristol with some UK travel /SC clearance
Elbit Systems UK Limited (ESUK) holds four wholly-owned subsidiaries as well as two joint ventures. In total, around 500 personnel are employed by ESUK, in high tech roles in the defence, aerospace and rail sectors. ESUK’s parent company is Elbit Systems Ltd. (ESL), listed on the NASDAQ and TASE stock exchanges as ESLT.
ESL is a global high technology company engaged in a wide range of programmes throughout the world. Developing and supplying a broad portfolio of airborne, land and naval systems and products for defence, homeland security and commercial aviation applications.
The ESUK C4I and Cyber Business Unit is delivering critical Command and Control Systems to the UK MOD. The C4I and Cyber Business Unit is a Systems Integrator for Land System and Platform Programmes, a global military radio, hardware and network systems provider, software solutions provider and cyber delivery partner.
The person we appoint to this role will lead ESUK’s C4I and Cyber Business Unit campaigns. This will be primarily in the Information Manoeuvre portfolio as well as Air and Ground Manoeuvre and export of potential technologies to NATO partners.
Summary of responsibilities:
As this role reports straight into the VP of the C4I and Cyber Business Unit, there will be a great deal of scope to make an impact at senor level in the business
- Accountable for the C4ISREW campaign plan for the UK Market
- Accountable for the development and maintenance a C4I and Cyber pipeline of opportunities.
- Assist the ESUK and C4I leadership in growing new business for ESUK by Leading the identification and pursuit of new business opportunities in the C4I Business Unit and coordinating with the other ESUK Business Units, including adjacencies of EW and ISR (including electronic warfare adjacencies, spectrum control, communications, and Signal Intelligence segment), Land ISTAR and joint training simulation and synthetic environments.
- Accountable for ESUK C4I and Cyber Stakeholder Management Plans
- Lead C4I and Cyber Target market sector requirements, leads and Gate Reviews
- Lead bid teams in proposal planning, coordination and management
We’d like to talk to you if you can bring…
- Shipley / SPIN or similar sales and Business Development training experience NATO procurement processes
- Defence Background A proven track record of successful Business Development Management in the UK MOD in the C5ISREW domain.
- Ideally, you will have delivered across all aspects of the campaign lifecycle – generating the business case, route to market, stakeholder management (customer, internal and potential primes/subs), full tendering process and contract award backed with a proven track record of success.
- Previous military experience with operational experience in either an arms or signals corps operating at multinational HQs, Div and Bde levels.
- Leadership and Management of BD team
- Previous experience and success in winning CAT A programmes
- An understanding of capabilities associated with C5ISREW systems
- Strong Leadership and managements abilities.
- Persuasive communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to facilitate meetings, present to senior stakeholders.
- Self-starter – able to hit the ground running and lead a team from the outset.
- Resilience when managing cross functional/industry teams.
To play a key role in driving the success of ESUK apply now.
In line with ESUKs Baseline Security requirements, candidates will be asked to provide evidence of identity & eligibility to work in the UK and be eligible for UK Security Clearance