Leads Commercial activity for the delivery of existing business and new business requirements within cross functional teams. Contributes as a sole senior Commercial expert in devising and delivering commercial strategy. The role requires the creation and delivery of compelling Commercial business winning strategies.
- Develops and delivers innovative commercial solutions and strategies in support of proposals and customer requirements, together with administration of complex due diligence activity.
- Negotiates a range of contractual agreements and manages non routine issues through senior functional management, referring to counsel when necessary.
- Identifying and managing contract change throughout the contract life cycle to maximise opportunities and reduce risks to performance.
- Shares responsibility for programme and bid financial performance with multi-functional leadership team.
- Produces business cases/ briefing materials for senior management reviews.
- Experience of negotiating Commercial Agreements in the Defence or Cyber, Industry.
- Relevant business degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills, combined with a flexible and positive attitude.
- Good working knowledge of import/export legislation with specific understanding of ITAR.
- Experience of working with Agile and other contracting methodologies.
- Experience of programme financial management and how to apply that to risk and opportunities.
- Strong record of problem solving with an ability to drive performance through others.
- Experience of Customer/Subcontractor Relationship Management
- Experience of working with a diverse customer group based within Government departments, either as a prime or subcontractor.
- Experience of working with international suppliers and customers from source selection to programme delivery, including collaborative working arrangements.
- Knowledge of Teaming Agreement
Eligible for or Holder of current SC security clearance as a minimum (RSL will sponsor as required).