Digital Service Assurance Manager
Fareham, South East, PO17 6AD : Salisbury, South West, SP4 0JQ
About the job
Looking for your next Digital role?
In addition to this role, Dstl Digital is currently recruiting a range of digital roles.
At Dstl we protect lives. We take innovative Science and Technology (S&T) and use it to keep the country safe.
Dstl Digital provides the platforms and services which underpin the Dstl business and associated S&T Capabilities, and by virtue of the user experience we provide, we are responsible for making Dstl a great place to work.
This opportunity will allow you to shape a growing capability within Dstl. You will influence the direction of our future operation in a unique and exciting setting which not only meets the day to day organisational needs for Dstl but responds to a growing portfolio of innovative Digital commitments as well.
As the Service Assurance Manager you will be part of the service team supporting the delivery of core digital services for our users. You will handle the day to day responses to service requests and escalations for our core operational services and you will develop and maintain high levels of delivery and customer engagement to ensure the operational needs of our users are met.
In this role you will:
• Manage the day to day response to service requests and escalations for core services, act as conduit for incident escalation.
• Work closely with both business colleagues and service providers to gain a broad understanding of business needs and maintain positive relationships.
• Be the focal point for Dstl's Unified Communications.
• Manage POs and provide scrutiny of supplier service invoices and billing.
• Be responsive to customer needs, challenging appropriately to ensure value for money.
• Maintain service catalogue entries.
• Produce accurate key documentation to ensure governance is maintained.
• Review service processes.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent customer service and interpersonal skills and is used to developing and maintaining productive working relationships.
• Knowledge and experience of a service assurance environment.
• Is persistent and can see things through to a conclusion.
• Is able to handle conflicting priorities and can successfully deliver to changing requirements.
• Has strong communication skills, both verbal and written and can tailor messages to suit the audience.
• Is highly organised and pays good attention to detail.
• Can work with budgets.
• Will enjoy working in a fast-paced delivery environment.
Our work in defence, security and intelligence requires our employees to be British Citizens who are able to gain a high level of security clearance to understand the work you will undertake to protect us from any security threats. For this reason, we regret that only UK Nationals will be able to apply for this role. If you are an international or dual-national candidate, and you think you have the skills we need, please consider applying to any of our government, security or defence partners.
This role will require full UK security clearance and you should have resided in the UK for the past 5 years.