Front End Developer
Individuals can be based out of our London, Surrey, Reading, Bristol, Corsham, Gloucester or Chippenham offices and can expect a mix of on site / hybrid working depending on the nature of the project (due to the nature of the work some projects will require you in office full-time & may require some occasional travel to client sites or different CGI offices)
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer you access to our share scheme (3% + 3% matching) making you a member not just an employee. You also have the option to benefit from private medical and dental insurance, flexible retirement options, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme.
As for the future? We work as one team, and are a Top 100 employer. Be a successful part of our story and we’ll support you in taking your career anywhere you want it to go.
All successful applicants must hold, or be eligible & willing to obtain, UK SC clearance with the view to progressing to higher level clearance if required.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
• Coordinating and taking an active role in the UX process
• The production of subsequent UI designs
• Implementation of designs through React and Sass
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
• Redux, Recoil
• Solid understanding of Sass and CSS
• Good working knowledge of Typescript
• Jest, Enzyme or React Testing Library, Cypress
• REST, JWT
• Webpack, Parcel, Babel
• Proven design ability through a portfolio
• React (or a key willingness to learn React)
• UX experience such as workshops and user testing
• Adobe XD
• Git trunk
• Agile methodologies
• Experience within geospatial and telecommunications
• OGC standards such as WMS, WMTS