Microsoft 365 Lead
The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven and experienced Microsoft Architects that personally own and deliver elements from a set of Architect-oriented services, focused on assessing current and future needs for key Atos customers with a focus on Microsoft products.
Atos are looking for a M365 Lead with expertise across the Microsoft Platform, a background in operating in highly secure environments and familiarity with designing and configuring services. The architect will get an opportunity to develop into broader Microsoft technologies, advising and directing our customers on the use of the full suite of Microsoft technologies available to them.
The UK Microsoft Practice is part of a Global practice – you get an opportunity to be involved and provide leadership at the global level. We hold regular sessions with Microsoft Peat teams to understand the future of the Microsoft roadmaps and promote active encouragement to build relationships with 3rd parties.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us
The Microsoft 365 Lead will work with our customers throughout the whole Microsoft 365 lifecycle, providing comprehensive support to transform and evolve the use of the product set.
You will act as a conduit between engineering teams and the end customer and so must be able to provide regular progress updates and flag any issues accordingly.
- You will have a proven track record of successfully defining and articulating solutions based on the entire Microsoft Office 365 platform, cloud, hybrid solutions with ‘on premise’ aspects, or on-premise messaging and collaboration.
- SC level Security Clearance is essential
- Your knowledge and experience should include many or all of the following:
- Successfully defining, delivering enterprise messaging and collaboration migrations to Cloud based strategies that embrace the entire Microsoft Office 365 Enterprise platform
- Business knowledge and context of the use and value of Office 365
- Articulation of Messaging, Communication and Collaboration and their business benefits
- Office 365, hybrid and on-premise commercials and their implications
- Email and content migration strategies and planning
- Exchange Online, Hybrid, Exchange Server
- SharePoint Online, Hybrid, SharePoint Server
- Skype for Business, Lync Server and/or Office Communications Server
- OneDrive, Yammer, Power BI and Delve
- Active Directory – Domain Services & Federation Services, Directory Synchronization to Azure AD
- Windows Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Mobile Device Management solutions.
- Demonstrable successful experience in producing detailed component specifications from Business and/or IS systems architectures, taking into consideration the intended uses of the architectures as a whole, translating component specifications into detailed designs for implementation, as necessary using selected products, and where appropriate developing product short-lists and evaluation criteria for use in product selection with proven analytical ability and attention to detail.
- Willing to undertake UK-wide travel as required by the business.
- A good understanding of the commercial stages for Bid processes and RFC (Request For Change), along with experience of responding and delivering to CCNs (Change Control Notice).
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Degree level educated or equivalent
Our pride in offering dynamic solutions reaches further than our clients because we understand that our success comes from the heartbeat of our company; which is ultimately our people. We encourage those who may need a more agile approach to the structure of their working day to apply; we are always willing to discuss flexible options where we can.
Our UK&I ambition is to be an inclusive, diverse and ethical employer of choice and for our employee experience to be truly best in class. We strive to create an environment in which difference and individuality is valued and celebrated in order to realise our employees’ full potential. How we support every individual at Atos – in the spirit of togetherness – is what truly makes Atos a great and exciting place to work.
We are hugely proud of the work undertaken throughout our organisation that has led us to be recognised in several high-profile awards including;
- Disability Confident Leader
- Company of the Year – TechWomen100 awards 2020
- Gold accredited for Armed Forces Covenant.
- Times Top 50 Employer for Women 2019 & 2020.
- Ranked #40 in the Stonewall UK Top 100 Employers list for 2020.
To apply: https://atos.net/psd-uk-job-opportunities