Security Cleared Project Manager
Mixture of Locations in UK and Remote Working
RT Consulting have been delivering innovative Change & Transformation to Defence, Utilities, Government, Nuclear, Utilities and Transport Sectors for over 30 years. Our Associates are challenged to bring expert knowledge and creativity to drive sustainable and lasting change across our programmes. Due to continued success across our UK portfolio, we are growing our RT Society of interim Associates.
Our Associates are an integral part of our business and RT Consulting, having recently secured several prestigious opportunities whereby we are looking to deploy capability across several of our programmes within our Defence portfolio. We are looking to expand our team of experienced Security Cleared Project Managers who will identify and modifying project risks, alongside planning, and implementing resources whilst securing the provision of resources needed for projects from internal and external providers.
We are interested in speaking with Consultants who hold experience in the following areas:
- Developing, implementing, and updating resource allocations plans as well as preparing and maintaining schedules
- Developing and agreeing budgets for projects and controlling forecast and actual costs against them
- Consolidating and documenting the fundamental components of projects (scope, schedule, resource requirements etc)
- Identifying and monitoring project risks (threats and opportunities), planning and implementing responses to them and responding to other issues that affect projects
- Establishing and managing reviews at appropriate points during and after projects, which will inform governance of projects by providing evaluations of progress, methodologies, and continuing relevance.
- Dealings with stakeholders and members of project teams and organisations
As the Capability falls within a secure environment, to be successful you will need to hold current and active Security Clearance to SC level. Due to the urgency of this programme, clearances will need to be in date and have been used within the last 12 months.
RT Consultants can work across some of the largest, most complex programmes of work being delivered across the UK and Globally. As a member of our RT Society, we aim to offer you as much support and project continuity as possible. Our RT Society, which is made up of our interim and permanent consultants, offer specialist expertise across our capabilities areas of expertise such as PPM, Project Controls, Commercial & Procurement, Planning and Cost, to deliver real strategic and innovative solutions to our partners.
Please note that due to a large number of applications we are not always able to respond to you if you are not suitable for the project, however we will hold on to your CV for future projects.