In today’s digital world, the place where technology and business come together is the platform. The Application Modernisation Services (AMS) Practice within Atos, works with its clients to enable them to make the best out of their digital transformation. We support clients in their migration from classical application or infrastructure environmentinto the digital world. The scale of the changes brought by digitalisation across all industries is radically reshaping the way our customers consume technology and services. Our customers are shifting their priorities and budgets to support digital initiatives and implement various technologies. AMS is to be the partner of choice and trusted advisor of Atos clients to address these objectives.
Some roles require candidates to beeligible to obtain SC Clearance
Some of the main tasks you can expect to be involved in:
- Helping shape clientrequirements, andidentifying innovative and competitive solutions to meet their business need,
- Alignment of client business requirements with relevant Atos portfolio offerings, and where there are gaps or opportunities, to create new innovative solutions.
- Leads development of applications/systems architectures for complex systems or an entire corporate suite of application services. Taking full responsibility for end to end solutions.
- Assure specification and design work.
- Takes full responsibility for the strategy and methods used in implementing a systems architecture, ensuring the solution is deliverable and supportable
- Participate in Atos architecture communities engaging local and global colleagues to ensure best practice for application architecture is adopted widely.
Skills we can’t do without:
- Senior Systems or Solutions Architect with at least 3 years of relevant experience as a TechnicalArchitect and over 10 years experience as an IT professional.
- Expertise in at least one of software, systems, integration, hybrid-cloud, or COTS development/architecture. Curious mind, with the ability to pick up and understand other technologies/domains quickly.
- Experience translating business and feature requirements into technical specifications.
- Experience in leading technical teams.
- Experience communicating complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience building effective relationships with a wide range of technical peers.
- Strong background in Agile/DevOps/Automationdelivery in a scaled environment, also comfortable delivering in waterfall mechanisms as well.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagementand presentation skills.
- Commercial awareness and experience of supporting sales
Skills we’d like:
- A Masters or Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Sciences, Information Management, or similar level of education.
- Strong background in application security
- Cloud native application development
- Knowledge of GDS approaches, standards and solutions
We will require you to stay up to date with the latest changes in software and technology that’s relevant to the business or clients. We provide constant training for certifcates in cloud hyper scale providers, application development, vendor specific, integration, Agile, ITIL and Open Group IT Architect Certification.
To apply: https://atos.net/psd-uk-job-opportunities